Научный журнал “Вестник НИИ гуманитарных наук при Правительстве Республики Мордовия”
The journal “Bulletin of the Research Institute of the Humanities by the Government of the Republic of Mordovia”
Burlankov S. P., Petrenko M. Yu., Selivanov D. N., Selivanova A. N.
Introduction. In modern conditions of a difficult geopolitical situation and economic instability, there is a high level of uncertainty in the functioning of Russian enterprises of various forms of ownership. The inability of many of them to withstand the negative impact of external and internal factors, bankruptcy or balancing on the verge of bankruptcy lead to the need to form a new, more efficient, micro-level management system focused on the growth of equity capital while ensuring the target level of financial stability. This raises a significant scientific problem of finding other approaches to business improvement.
Materials and methods. We used system, process approaches, logical-structural analysis and synthesis, methods of detailing, generalization, grouping, comparison, forecasting, analogy, modeling, statistical and econometric methods of dependency analysis, graphical methods for visualizing research results, etc.
Results and discussion. In order to identify and justify ways to increase the efficiency of the formation of financial stability of an industrial enterprise in the region, a model of repayment of its credit obligations has been developed. An analytical expression for finding the minimum acceptable amount of income sufficient for their timely and complete implementation has been established. We have proposed an indicator of financial stability (flexibility) of the business structure; it is determined by comparing the actual value of these receipts, which can be used to repay loans, with their minimum acceptable value.
Conclusion. The article gives a new understanding of the potential for the formation of the efficiency of the financial stability of an industrial enterprise. The conclusion is made about the possibility of increasing the indicator of financial stability, which characterizes the potential for increasing the level of its monetary stability. The model of maximization of this level built by the authors (by forming the optimum of vectors with a certain organizational, economic or technical and technological solution) under the conditions of the integral value of the excess profit for each event and restrictions on the total volume of own and loan funds ensures the stability of the company's functioning. The grouping of general areas of capacity building increases financial stability, optimizes the volume of loan sources for the formation of its economic assets.
Keywords: industrial enterprise, potential, stability, stability management, financial stability, capacity building, financial and economic activity, credit obligations
For citation: Burlankov SP, Petrenko MYu, Selivanov DN, Selivanova AN. Ways to Improve the Formation of the Efficiency of Financial Stability of Industrial Enterprises in the Region. Bulletin of the Research Institute of the Humanities by the Government of the Republic of Mordovia. 2023;15(2):12—24. EDN GIFWAH
1. Arefieva OV, Kharchuk TV. Economic Bases for the Formation of the Potential of the Enterprise. Actual Problems of Economics. 2008;(7):71—76. (In Russ.)
2. Bozhko VP, Balychev SYu, Batkovsky AM, Batkovsky MA. Management of the Financial Stability of Enterprises. Economics. Statistics and Informatics. 2013;(4):33—37. (In Russ.)
3. Zelenchenkova EV. The Concept and Structure of the Potential of the Enterprise. Symbol of Science. 2016;(11—1):60—63. (In Russ.).
4. Nadvornaya GG, Klimchuk SV, Oborin MS, Gvarliani TE. Theory and Methodology for Assessing the Economic Potential of Enterprises. Economic and Social Changes: Facts, Trends, Forecast. 2016;(6):70—90. (In Russ.)
5. Pavlenko EP, Semilit IV. The Economic Essence of the Financial Sustainability of Enterprises: Factors of Influence, Assessment and Sources of Financing. Young Scientist. 2016;(7):113—116. (In Russ.)
6. Peshkova AA. Development of Methodological Tools for Economic Assessment of the Potential of Digital Solutions at an Industrial Enterprise. Cand. Sci. (Economics) Dissertation. Yekaterinburg; 2021. (In Russ.)
7. Proshunina ES. Financial Sustainability of the Enterprise. Bulletin of the Academy of Knowledge. 2014;(1):42—46. (In Russ.)
8. Putilova MD. Factors of Financial Sustainability of the Enterprise. Bulletin of SUSU. Series: Economics and Management. 2010;(20):75—79. (In Russ.)
9. Chernov AA. Assessment of the Financial Stability of the Enterprise. Scientific Format. 2019;(1): 108—116. (In Russ.)
10. Beaver WH. Financial Ratios and Predictors of Failure, Empirical Research in Accounting: Selected Studies. Supplement to Journal of Accounting Research. 1966;4:71 — 111.
11. Bowlin OD, Martin JD, Scott DF. Guide to Financial Analysis. New York;1991.
12. Brigham EF, Gapenski LC. Intermediate Financial Management. New York;1993.
13. Caouette J, Altman E, Narayanan P, Nimmo R. Managing Credit Risk: The Great Challenge for Global Financial Markets. Wiley;2011.
14. Emelyanov A, Kurylo O, Vysotskij A. Structuring Expenses of Industrial Enterprises in the Evaluation Process of Its Production and Sales Potential. An International Quarterly Journal. 2013;(4):11—17.
15. Madura J. International Financial Management. New York;2003.
16. Ross SA, Westerfield RW, Jaffe JF. Corporate Finance. New York;1993.
17. Shapiro A. Fundamentals of Multinational Financial Management. Boston;1994.
18. Schumpeter JA. History of Economic Analysis. New York;1954.
19. Yemelyanov O, Kurylo O, Petrushka T. Methodological Principles of Evaluating Economic Potential of Industrial Enterprise Sustainable Development. Scientific Bulletin of Polissia. 2018;(2):141—149.
The article was submitted 10.03.2023; approved after reviewing 10.04.2023; accepted for publication 14.04.2023.
Information about the authors:
Stepan P. Burlankov, Professor of Restaurant Business Department, the Plekhanov Russian University of Economics (36 Stremyanny Lane, Moscow 117997, Russia), Doctor of Sciences in Economics, Professor, ORCID: http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9326-9006, Researcher ID: O-3676-2015, Scopus ID: 57203011236, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mikhail Yu. Petrenko, Postgraduate Student of the Division of Regional Studies and Ethnology, the Research Institute of the Humanities by the Government of the Republic of Mordovia (3 L. Tolstogo Str., Saransk 430005, Russia), email@example.com
Dmitry N. Selivanov, Postgraduate Student of the Moscow University of Finance and Law (17/1 Serpukhovsky Val Str., Moscow 115191, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Anzhelika N. Selivanova, Postgraduate Student of the Moscow University of Finance and Law (17/1 Serpukhovsky Val Str., Moscow 115191, Russia), email@example.com
Contribution of the authors:
Burlankov S. P. — concept development; scientific advising; development of methodology; task distribution for the preparation of the article; scientific text editing; preparation of the original version of the article;
Petrenko M. Yu. — data collection and literature analysis; critical analysis and text revision;
Selivanov D. N. — data collection and literature analysis;
Selivanova A. N. — data collection and literature analysis.
Conflict of interests: the authors declare no conflict of interests.
The authors have read and approved the final version of the manuscript.