Научный журнал “Вестник НИИ гуманитарных наук при Правительстве Республики Мордовия”
The journal “Bulletin of the Research Institute of the Humanities by the Government of the Republic of Mordovia”
Sysoeva E. A., Ippolitova V. S., Loginova A. A.
Introduction. The state of the housing market is one of the important factors influencing the level and dynamics of the main demographic indicators. The social stability of society, unemployment rate, labor mobility and other factors are largely determined by the sufficient amount of housing stock that meets the modern requirements of society, the possibility of acquiring housing for the general population. Comprehensive statistical studies serve as the basis for developing an effective system for supporting the housing sector, monitoring factors that characterize changes in the living conditions of the population of the Russian Federation.
Materials and methods. The research is based on statistical materials on the state and development of the housing market in the Republic of Mordovia for the period from 2011 to 2022. Using the method of comparative analysis and the analytical method, cause-and-effect relationships were established between phenomena characteristic of the regional housing market.
Results and discussion. This article examines the trends in the development of the housing market in the Republic of Mordovia over the past 10 years, analyzes the phenomena inherent in the regional housing market in modern conditions of economic development, and considers government programs aimed at solving problems related to the state of the labor market of the republic.
Conclusion. An analysis of key indicators of the housing market in the Republic of Mordovia indicates a significant change in the situation in this market in 2011 — 2022. The area of the housing stock has increased due to the commissioning of residential buildings, respectively, the provision of housing for the population has increased, which is higher in rural areas. The share of private housing stock has increased significantly against the background of a simultaneous decrease in the state and municipal housing stock due to the privatization process. The implementation of state targeted programs in the Republic of Mordovia has a great impact on changing the situation on the housing market, helps to attract the population to the countryside, as well as to increase the commissioning of residential buildings.
Keywords: housing market, residential buildings, housing stock, housing provision, improvement of housing stock, primary housing market, secondary housing market, average prices, Republic of Mordovia
For citation: Sysoeva EA, Ippolitova VS, Loginova AA. Housing Market in the Republic of Mordovia: Economic and Statistical Analysis. Bulletin of the Research Institute of the Humanities by the Government of the Republic of Mordovia. 2023;15(3):36—49. EDN KAESBV
1. Asaul AN, Shcherbina GF, Asaul MA. Automation of Business Processes of Entrepreneurial Activity in the Field of Real Estate Based on Artificial Intelligence Technologies. Bulletin of Civil Engineers. 2021;(5):150—159. (In Russ.)
2. Gromyko GL, Kornev GN. Correlation-Deterministic Connections of Economic Indicators. Voprosy Statistiki. 2013;(1):54—56. (In Russ.)
3. Davletshina LA, Karmanov MV. On Current Challenges to Russian Statistics. Voprosy Statistiki. 2022;29(3):93—99. (In Russ.)
4. Zarova EV. 63rd ISI World Statistical Congress: New Trends in Global Statistics. Voprosy Statistiki. 2021;28(4):121—127. (In Russ.)
5. Karmanov MV. Statistics and Society: Features of Interaction and Problems of Mutual Understanding. Statistics and Economics. 2022;19(6):4—9. (In Russ.)
6. Kosareva NB, Polidi TD. Housing Affordability in Russia and Abroad. Voprosy Ekonomiki. 2019;(7):29—51. (In Russ.)
7. Minashkin VG, Korotkov AV. On the Question of the Logical Organization of the Methodology of Statistics. Problems of Regional Economy. 2021;(4):171—179. (In Russ.)
8. Mkhitaryan VS, Karelina MG. Application of Neural Network Algorithms for Multidimensional Ranking of Russian Regions According to the Level of Sustainable Development. Mathematical and Computer Modelling in Economics, Insurance and Risk Management. 2022;(7):105—108. (In Russ.)
9. Parametric and Non-Parametric Methods in the Analysis of Socio-Economic Processes. St. Petersburg;2021. (In Russ.)
10. Ryabushkin BT, Korobov VN. Discussion at the Central House of Scientists, RAS of the Development Problems of National Statistics and Their Solutions (Review of Scientific Papers and Reports on the Statistics Section in 2018 — 2019). Voprosy Statistiki. 2019;26(9):66—84. (In Russ.)
11. Solunsky AI, Yakimova ON. Economics and City Life Cycle. Real Estate: Eeconomics, Management. 2010;(1–2):28—36. (In Russ.)
12. Sternik SG, Sternik GM. Methods of Forecasting the Volume of Commissioning in the Local Market for Construction and Housing Sales. Zhilishchnye Strategii. 2018;5(2):137—152. (In Russ.)
13. Surinov AE. Big Data in Official Statistics: A View of the Problem. Voprosy Statistiki. 2023; 30(2):5—22. (In Russ.)
The article was submitted 01.06.2023; approved after reviewing 03.07.2023; accepted for publication 07.07.2023.
Information about the authors:
Evgeniya A. Sysoeva, Head of the Department of Statistics and Information Technologies in Economics and Management of the National Research Mordovia State University (68 Bolshevistskaya Str., Saransk 430005, Russia), Doctor of Economics Sciences, Associate Professor, ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-8823-6792, Researcher ID: C-4546-2018, Scopus ID: 57200044294, email@example.com
Valeria S. Ippolitova, Second-Year Statistics Student of the National Research Mordovia State University (68 Bolshevistskaya Str., Saransk 430005, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Angelina A. Loginova, Second-Year Statistics Student of the National Research Mordovia State University (68 Bolshevistskaya Str., Saransk 430005, Russia), email@example.com
Contribution of the authors:
Sysoeva E. A. — concept development, critical analysis and scientific ed-iting;
Ippolitova V. S. — literature analysis, collection and analysis of data, writing of the original version of the article;
Loginova A. A. — literature analysis, collection and analysis of data, writing of the original version of the article.
Conflict of interests: the authors declare no conflict of interests.
The authors have read and approved the final version of the manuscript.